Wild Blog

Friday, June 23, 2006

One Mob a Songline


A personal Song line
One mob

I am, you are
I am not the Original.
You are the Richness of full Verses.
I am a Jingle.

I am from over the Seas.
I am an arduous Journey.
I am loss and hardship.
I am beliefs and dreams.
I am Sun and Surf.
I am the Green, Green Grass of Home.

I am Eureka
I am an exotic Euro-Asian dish.
I am a Cassoulet.
I am seasoned with fruits, Wattle and Myrtle.
I am a Combination Hot Pot.

I am the Land.
I am the rock.
I am Magpie.
I am the sheep, cattle and the rabbits.
I am super.
I am pure and beautiful.
I am the Murray.
I am a Joke!

I am Conservative.
I am Mongrel!
I am Maralinga.
I am a Liar.
I am Stolen.
I am Pine Gap.
I am a Thief.
I am Ochre.
I am that Governor General!
I am Eddie.
I am Reconciliation.
I am Culture?
I am what’s left,
I am what is.

I am a Mug.
I am Marbo.
I am Ashamed.
I am an Island.
I am Sorry.

I am snag, hag, dag and dink.
I am what Ever!
I am Yuppie.
I am Hippy.
I am Skippy.
I am Bodgie.

I am Religion.
I am Steve Waugh.
I am Cathy Freeman.
I am Sir Don.
I am to have many Gods.
I am the Cup.
I am a day of worship.

I am a Conservationist.
I am Rapist.
I am Heartless.
I am Packer.
I am Poverty.
I am Priceless.

I am Consumer.
I am Criminal.
I am User.
I am terrorist.
I am refugee.
I am Tall Poppy
I am have a go!

I am the Past.
I am the Now.
I am the Future.

I am my People.
I am, we are

ONE Mob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home